Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How should I wear my makeup to my sister's wedding?

Hey! If anyone out their is a make-up guru, please help me out:





My sister is getting married not this weekend, but the next, and I am still unsure what I should do with my make-up. My dress is a maroon color (Think red wine, with a little bit of purple in it), I am very fair to the point of being pale, my hair is brown with red undertones and my eyes are blue. What would be the best combination of make-up for these features? And if you don't know, please send a link to a website that might be able to help. THANK YOU!!!How should I wear my makeup to my sister's wedding?
Use a pink/red shade as your main lid color, with a darker shade in the crease that matches your dress shade, and a dark, dark, almost-brown red in the corner/over eyeliner, to help define the eyes more. You can extend a light, peachy pink up to your brow line too, if you want to other colors to stand. That's funny, because I am in the exact same condition (not even kidding - it's exactly the same) for my sister's wedding in March.How should I wear my makeup to my sister's wedding?
Hve very natural looking makeup, no eyeliner brown eyeshadow. Then have a matte burgandy lipstick. It will make your skin look beautiful. and tie your make up in with the dress.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgzXFDE4d鈥?/a>





hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names