Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How should I do my makeup for my sister's wedding?

I am going to be a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding and I'm trying to decide how I should do my makeup. I'm 18 and I wear makeup every day so I want it to be more dramatic than what I usually wear, but still look elegant.





I will be wearing a black, knee-length dress, silver jewellery and shoes, and I will be carrying dark red flowers. I have dark (but not super dark) brown hair, a light skin tone with rosy undertones, and greenish grey eyes. I have full lips and big eyes so I can't decide which feature I should emphasize.How should I do my makeup for my sister's wedding?
definitely smokey eye.. but not too heavy





http://www.facemaker.ca/smokyeyemakeupim鈥?/a>How should I do my makeup for my sister's wedding?
i agree
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names