Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hi MK Rocks. What kind of techniques should I use when applying wedding makeup?

I want to do this myself-I love wearing makeup. Anyone have any tips or websites for me.





MK Rocks-Help me if you see this e-mail!Hi MK Rocks. What kind of techniques should I use when applying wedding makeup?
Here is a Website, Which shows step by step videos on how to apply Make-up and How to get that smokey eye effect etc . Browse through the videos and see if any of em interest you. BEst site ever and HEaps of videos on How to's. Much easier than reading.





http://www.videojug.com/tag/general-make鈥?/a>





Hope this helps :)Hi MK Rocks. What kind of techniques should I use when applying wedding makeup?
Virtual Makeover. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click the link below.
Huh? MK rocks? So you dont want any one else helping you? Okay....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names