Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bare minerals makeup with flash photography? (wedding!)?

Hi there,





I'd love to use Bare minerals for my makeup on my wedding day as it's light and natural and won't irritate my skin, but I've heard conflicting advice about whether it's suitable with flash photography - apparently it can make your face look very shiny because of the light reflecting minerals. Can anyone confirm or deny this and/ or recommend something that will stop this? Many thanks!Bare minerals makeup with flash photography? (wedding!)?
Typically, you want to avoid foundations with titanium dioxide or any type of sunblock in them for photographs. Since titanium dioxide is designed to block out the sun or reflect it off of your face, it does the same for a flash and can reflect white in pictures. So your face will look white and the rest of your body will be normal colored.





However, I have seen really pretty pictures with Bare Escentuals, I would just be careful and do several trial runs. It will also appear different with digital pictures than it does with traditional film pictures.Bare minerals makeup with flash photography? (wedding!)?
I use bare minerals, and I swear by them! When I have had pictures taken of me with it on, I honestly think it makes the makeup look better. It will show off the natural glow. It won't look all fake and shiny, don't worry!





Have an awesome wedding!
Well why don't you see yourself put some bare minerals makeup on and take a picture of yourself on flash and see if your face looks oily!
if you put to much of the makeup on yes it will but if you put on just the right amount or very little it will not make ur skin look oily.








Have fun at ur wedding thats a big day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names