Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup for a wedding?

Next Saturday my uncle is getting married. I have my outfit all picked out, but I'm not sure about makeup. Normally I wear mascara, pink lipgloss and light pink eyeshadow but I thought it would be nice to add a little more. But I don't want to cake on makeup! Anyway, I have light skin (I'm not exactly pale, but not tan either) an oval face, long brown hair, and brown eyes. Also, if it helps I'm wearing a red and white halter dress and gold shoes (so I don't wear colors that might clash with my outfit LOL) Anyway thanks for the help!Makeup for a wedding?
but a darker gold shadow along your crease, keep the pink, but add a golden lip gloss.... also, use bronzer instead of blush for a more dramatic look.. also, if you want to add something, but not look over done, try ising a liquid liner on top.... with dark features like yours i would use a black brown or just black... just make sure the line is thin.. hope it helpsMakeup for a wedding?
All i can say is it'll probably work out better if you just darken all the makeup you put on.


(Dark eyeshadow, Dark lipgloss)
it seems like you just described my looks. haha


but yea anyways. use a light tan shimmery eyeshadow then


line ur top lashes with eyeliner. and bottom if you want then mascara.


and you can wear a pretty shimmery blush too.


and a beigh tone lipgloss. i've tried it and i got so many compliments how how pretty i looked.


hope i helped :]
U can use a med-dark brown color for eye shadow, and play that up with black mascera.





Use a bronzer instead of a blush to make your skin glow, and it looks more sophisticate for a wedding, use a nuetral lipgloss to play up the rest of your face and you are all set to go, it looks good with any ensamble.
Wear mascara and eyeliner on the bottom with some glittery gold eyeshadow on the crease then put your pink eyeshadow on the lid. Put on some blush and maybe a pink lipstick and pink lipgloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names