Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I do my sister's hair and makeup for her wedding?

My 18 year old sister is getting married in Las Vegas next week. She is on a very tight budget and I will be with her. She cannot afford to have her hair and make-up done.


I am proficient at applying make-up, I just would like some color ideas for a wedding.





Her hair is the big issue, she has thick shoulder length (no layers) dark brown hair. It is straight and reletivly easy to work with.





To give you an idea of her looks and coloring, think of Sandra Bullock, they could be twins.





Any help would be appraciated.How do I do my sister's hair and makeup for her wedding?
Nothing too severe. loose curls or a loose 'up' do would be nice. with maybe a few small (tiny) flowers in hair or maybe just a flower at the side, that wold be cute.


As for makeup it should be natural as people want to look at her not her makeup.


Good luck and congrats to your sisterHow do I do my sister's hair and makeup for her wedding?
dont try to do an up-do with that short of hair...most likeley would not turn out ..I would maybe try a waver or loose curls...that would look real good..choose colors that match her skin browns would look good
ask what see wants
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names