Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do anyone know any good wedding makeup guides online?

I would like to do my own makeup.Do anyone know any good wedding makeup guides online?
I would suggest going to a makeup counter at a department store and having them help you with your makeup. I did my own on the day of my wedding but the day before, I went to the makeup counter where I used to buy my makeup and had them help me with colors etc. I didn't want to look made up and wanted to look natural but with a little bit of color and pop. It worked out perfectly plus was easy for me to do the next day.Do anyone know any good wedding makeup guides online?
if u have a merle norman cosmatics place around u someplace or maybe a next town over or something...they could help u...tell them ur getting marriend and u dont know about ur make up and tell them that u need help...they will ask u questions and stuff and they will even show u how to put it on for urself and i suggest u do it like a week or 2 b4 u get married so u can wear it around town and maybe try it on with ur dress and see how the make-up looks wit hthe dress...actually do that with any make up u try on test it out like way b4 u get married..well good luck...
Bare Minerals has a DVD that is good- comes with the makeup starter set
go to theknot.com - they have great advise for anything to do with a wedding
dontlooklikeaclown.com





trowelonlessmakeup.com





youlooklikeawhore.com
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names