Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ways to do my hair for my wedding & makeup(picz please!!!)?

i have long hair.it goes half way down my back.i have a strapless dress.updo's or half up.also im latin and would appreciate a way to do my makeupWays to do my hair for my wedding %26amp; makeup(picz please!!!)?
Hello, Definately have your hair up... I love this wedding photo of the transformation and the makeup used to accomplished the look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD2fbz69B鈥?/a>





Look at the video for what I mean about the hair... below is the makeup used for the look.





Face:





Primer from sephora


MAC NW20 SFF mixed w/strobe cream


MAC NW20 select cover


Sue Devitt bronzer for contouring


Lorac snake charmer blush


Bobbi Brown Apricot shimmerbrick


MAC Shimpagne MSF


MAC Translucent powder to set





Eyes: all MAC





Untitled paint as base


Woodwinked on lid


Patina on crease


Satin Taupe on crease


Shroom on brow bone


Embark on outter v


Embark wet to line lid


Blacktrack fluidliner on waterline














Lips: all MAC





Stripdown lip liner


viva glam lipstick can't remember which 1.


Big baby plushglassWays to do my hair for my wedding %26amp; makeup(picz please!!!)?
It sounds great either way. to look really dressy do an updo. %26amp; leave just a few strands hanging down in the sides %26amp; back if you want.





About your make-up. use a white hi-lighter %26amp; advise others of the wedding party to do so also. it brings the light to your face ,making your pictures turn out better %26amp; accentuates your good features.





I'd do just a tad more since you'll be in front of a crowd %26amp; having pic's taken-it needs to show up more especially on your eyes. What colors your picking for your bridesmaids would look good somewhere incorporated in your make-up. like if they're wearing peach, use a similar color for your cheeks %26amp; lips-oh-put some gloss on too. If it's not a cheeky color use it on somewhere like a hint of it on your eyes maybe if you like. God bless you on your committment.
I found some good pics for you





http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5206/鈥?/a>





And be simple on the makeup just as the bride would be. Like this.





http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templ鈥?/a>
www.Videojug.com


it has LOADZA tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names