Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I convince my mom to let me wear makeup at least for my sister's wedding?

I am not quite 16 and my mom doesn't let me wear makeup. That's fine with me most of the time because my friends and family always say that I don't need to wear makeup and I don't want to wear it everyday anyways. My sister is getting married at the end of the summer and since it is a very special occasion, I'm the maid of honor, and we will be taking lot's of pictures I'd like to wear makeup for once.





How do I convince my mom to let me wear some makeup that day? She doesn't even let me wear it to my school's mixers and homecoming dances!How can I convince my mom to let me wear makeup at least for my sister's wedding?
have your sis ask for you! just ask her, ';hey, sis, are you going to want me to schedule an appt to get my makeup done for your wedding- we may have a hard time getting mom to allow it?''





have the professional make up artist she's getting for herself to see if she can squeeze in an extra appt. that day is about your sister and how your sis wants her pictures to look





at the very least, you should wear a translucent powder to absorb oil and shine and some mascara to open up your eyes.How can I convince my mom to let me wear makeup at least for my sister's wedding?
I think getting your older sister to help convince her is a great idea. Also, tell her you just want to wear it for this special occassion since you are the maid of honor. :) I don't think it's an unreasonable request. Tell her you won't over-do it, and she is more than welcome to approve the make-up before you walk out with it. Just wear simple make-up and neutral colors.
Just stress that it's a one time thing and that it's an important event that means a lot to you and your sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names