Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ladies!>>> what is the best, most picture-perfect & smudge-proof brand of makeup to wear on my wedding day?

Try to contact a photographer or makeup stylist that does airbrush makeup. I had it done by my photographer for my senior pictures and it was fantastic! It was extremely light made my skin look flawless! It's a little costly (probably around 25 to 50 dollars depending on where you live) but it's definetely worth the cost...As for mascara, any waterproof brand is good.Ladies!%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; what is the best, most picture-perfect %26amp; smudge-proof brand of makeup to wear on my wedding day?
Bare Minerals is great if used correctly...highly recommend it. It is what I plan to use...have used it for a year or so now and it's really great stuff. You can get a good starter kit (that will last you for quite a while) at Sephora.com. You will get an instructional cd with it...watch it...and you will have no problems. Good luck!Ladies!%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; what is the best, most picture-perfect %26amp; smudge-proof brand of makeup to wear on my wedding day?
Clinique cream to powder, at Belk, happy wedding day!
Bondo.
M.A.C its the best. Congrads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i had great luck with physican's formula. for mascara, my mom swears by max factor 2000 calorie in waterproof. it doesn't go anywhere unless she actually washes it off or uses makeup remover.
Smashbox. It is sold at Marshall Fields - now called Masy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names