Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you get makeup out of a wedding dress?

When Itook off the wedding dress I got some makeup on the inside of the dress, it just rubbed against my face. I am giving my dress to my cousin and I want to off the makeup. What can I do to remove the makeup stain so I wont ruin the wedding dress??????? If I do soap and what will it just smear the makeup on the dress?How do you get makeup out of a wedding dress?
Trying to do it at home could ruin the fabric and just make the stain look worse... a dry cleaner will fix it right up for you and make it new and fresh for your cousin!How do you get makeup out of a wedding dress?
check out my makeup tutorials on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/herafaa Report Abuse

cream soda
The key to getting it off is...You don't even try!!! Take it to a professional dry cleaner and do it ASAP! The longer you wait, the longer it has to set. Bring your makeup with you if at all possible so they can see exactly what you used...that might be a very big help to them in picking out what type of cleaner to use to remove the make-up.
Take it to a professional cleaning place, they will do the best job.....
Take it to a cleaner. They are professionals who know wthat they are doing. Most likely, anything anyonr says here is a guess that could RUIN THE FACBRIC!!!





Just take it to the cleaners, trust me.
Call a wedding gown store like 'David's bridal' here in WA state. They may have the answer. They should know how to take care of them.
try putting make up remover to it,


or soda water
DRY CLEANERS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names