Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where in the chicagoland do I find someone to do makeup for a wedding?

I need one for March 21st 2009. Suggestions?Where in the chicagoland do I find someone to do makeup for a wedding?
I am getting married Feb 28 and here are a few suggestions I was given





1. A lot of salons that also do hair, do makeup and some have what they call a ';bridal package'; which in the price is included a trial run of both hair and make up before the big day, then hair and make up on the big day.





2. Clinique (which is usually located in Carson's stores) do make overs and usually just want you to buy some of their product in order to do your make up, but usually only $30 worth, which can be cheaper than places that just do your make up and you get some make up out of it.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names