Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am going for wedding and i am not sure which makeup brand i go for? ?

i m looking for all the things that use for makeup...i am so confuse ther is so many brands and not surewhich one is best...i have oily skin. also i want to know the makeup brand that i can use for everyday. can someome help me with this.....I am going for wedding and i am not sure which makeup brand i go for? ?
i say benefit. check out their website.


benefitcosmetics.com


i have nothing elese to say because its so good. except for i also like philosophy and bobbi brownI am going for wedding and i am not sure which makeup brand i go for? ?
-MAC


-Bobbi Brown


-Clinique


-Bare Escentuals





These Brands Would Work Great!





Bare Escentuals- Bare Minerals Line Would Be Perfect For Your Oily Skin.





I Have Oily Skin Too!


:)



Bobbi Browns Gel Eyeliner.
try bobby brown
In reality any makeup can be used for going out and then for going somewhere special, from Cover Girl to Lancome. What it depends on is your budget. Personally I'm a MAC fan. They have light powders that won't clog my pores and they have a variety of different colors for eyes and tones for foundations. You can play it up however you chose to
I have oily skin too, which easily clogs into blackheads.





Go for Clinque Foundation. I use Alabaster, because I am so fair with my red hair and such. To accompany your foundation, try Biore Pore Minimizer Moisturizer, which is to be applied first.





For blush, I use MAC Pinch O' Peach. It gives a nice subtle pinkness to my cheeks.





My eyelashes are short and limited, I use Clinique's Black Mascara with the comb on one side. I use the brush part for top, and the comb to capture all my tiny lower lid.





Don't be afraid to ask questions at Sephora or Macy's or your local Cosmetic counters or store. They are there to help and can customize a look just for your skin. Everyone is created in a beautiful, unique way. There is only one of you, and you need makeup to fit just you! :)





Good luck %26amp; remember to go more neutral for a wedding.





For Mascara, I use Clin
Natural mineral makeup won't leave your face goopy and running as you walk down the aisle. Since it's in a powder form rather than a liquid, it will help to absorb some of the excess oil. Brushing on a mineral veil throughout the day over your foundation will also help absorb excess oil. A good mineral makeup will not contain any fillers like cornstarch or talc, and will not clog your pores, so it's perfect for everyday. Samples cans be ordered at the source listed if you want to try before the big day.






I would like to recommend Divine Minerals they are amazing, super cheap and all natural ingredients, safe for any age girl.





I have sensitive skin, acne, and rosecea, i find that Divine Minerals has good coverage, and no icky fillers. Natural Sunscreen, Lasts all day too!





What ever you do, do not use Bare Escentuals (bare minerals) it has bismuth in it, which has been linked to cystic acne!





Divine minerals has a large selection of products and you can order some samples to test the waters and see how it works for you first.





Check out the site and see what you think. I recommend them.


Good Luck
As a professional make up artist for over 20 years I highly recommend bee luscious cosmetics. They also have a specfic line for bridal that is breath taking. Just google bee luscious cosmetics it will take you right the their web site I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names