Thursday, June 24, 2010

How much does the average wedding hair + makeup stylist cost ?

I'm paying about $280 to have her in the morning and before the reception. She's also charging me $50 to drive to my house. Is that expensive or about average?





Thank you!!How much does the average wedding hair + makeup stylist cost ?
That sounds about average. My stylist is doing color, extensions, and then a wavy part up part down style with my veil %26amp; she's charging 400.00 and thats without makeup. So I would think thats pretty reasonable. I'm only paying more because of the extensions and color ahead of time. Good luck!How much does the average wedding hair + makeup stylist cost ?
That seems like WAY too much to me and I live in So Cal. I couldn't afford that so I'm looking for alternatives to get better deals. I'm not willing to pay $75-150 just for makeup like most people charge here. The hairdresser I normally use is only charging me $40 for my hair and she has a friend who will do my makeup for a reasonable price. Check craigslist or beauty schools (like someone else suggested) to get a better deal, if that's what you want.
well I don't know where you live so there's no way for me to answer this question. if you live in CA, that's about right. if you live in nebraska, I'd tell this girl to take a hike.
I would say that's about right. One girl I was looking at quoted me $30 for travel ($1 per mile) and $90 for styling. I just want my hair down and curls and to put the veil and stuff in.
Is she charges 280 for everything or 280 PLUS 50 for driving? I had my hair, make up and manicure/pedicure done for $200 +50 for them to come to my house AND they did my mom's make up for free (just make up though)
We use our local beauty academy


most of them have hair/nail package price for wedding parties


otherwise you're looking at around $300.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names