Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup for a Wedding?

My cousin is getting married this weekend and i am not sure what i should do with my makeup and hair. I have dark brown hair, brown eyes,very full lips and tan skin. I am going to wear a black and white zebra print dress. Any suggestions?Makeup for a Wedding?
I would go for sexy silvers and black. Purple with black would look excellent, too. I have a black, purple and silver tutorial on my youtube page if you would like to check it out!





www.youtube.com/user/elizzleshizzle





hope that helps!Makeup for a Wedding?
go for smokey eyes =) with silver eyeshadow, just not a lot of eyeliner, it'll look really nice ! and just dont wear alot of facial makeup, maybe go for just a thin layer of coverup :D a bit of blush
I would say just do ur usual routine but maybe put it on a little bit darker and use a little eye shadow maybe light blue and silver would do the trick! you don't want to over ';beautify'; the bride LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDbEB9T-i鈥?/a>





Pretty :)
My cousin is getting married this weekend too!


Im so excited, i have the cutest mini gold dress. with an oversized bow on it.
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names